- La Maison
- High Jewellery
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
– First party cookies, served directly by DE GRISOGONO to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by DE GRISOGONO to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our platforms and websites.
– Third party cookies, which are served by a third party service provider on our platforms and websites, and can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes and do not have access to your personal information stored with us.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. DE GRISOGONO uses both ‘session cookies’ and ‘permanent cookies’. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again. You can at any time delete permanent cookies by clearing your cache according to your browser settings.
The Platforms serve only the following types of cookies to your computer or mobile device:
You can set your cookie preferences by using our Cookie Consent Menu or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from the platforms and websites cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Alternatively, the following links provide instructions for managing cookie settings of commonly used browsers:
• Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en )
• Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies )
• Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies )
• Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=fr_FR)
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
If you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.